Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh, Cunnamulla

Don't you just love Australiana?! I'm pretty lucky with my job, I get to visit all sorts of places and I found this tea towel (now shoulder bag) in an op shop in Charleville on my way to Cunnamulla. I also found the most amazing array of old buttons, I bought tubes of them! See the pic on the right for a close up of the fabric flower attached to this bag.
This bag now has a lucky new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment