Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Wishes

It's this time of year when I'm sitting at my little desk in hot old Brisbane and wishing for a white Christmas....oh, well. I'm still having fun sewing new and wonderful kitschy creations and things have been busy with the looming silly season, so I thought I'd let you all know first of a few new bags and purses I have been making, just in case you'd like one for someone special (including yourselves!) this Christmas. These little lovelies are not up on Etsy yet so you're the first to see them!

If you're interested email me at lampandmotor@live.com.au for size and material details. There's a whole lot of other nice things up in my Etsy shop, visit lampandmotor.etsy.com.
Just click on the image above to view the latest Lamp & Motor creations and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment