Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spring Sale at Lamp & Motor

To celebrate the arrival of spring in the southern hemisphere I am having an exciting SALE over at the Lamp & Motor Etsy shop. Save 33% off some fantastic, one-off creations until 30 September only. Share the love and start your Christmas shopping today! Avoid the stress and expense of last minute Christmas purchases, do yourself a favour, have a look at the sale and see if you find anything you or a loved one might like. Happy shopping! Image acknowledgement: Spring Flowers by John-Morgan on Creative Commons 2.0 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanmorgan/3376559479/)

No comments:

Post a Comment