Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Young Designer Markets - South Bank

Lamp & Motor will be at the South Bank Young Designer Markets this Sunday 4 October 10am-4pm on Little Stanley Street. Pop in, enjoy the guaranteed gorgeous spring weather and snap yourself up a bargain handmade vintage goodie! I will be having a EARLY BIRD SALE from 10am-12pm, save 15% off all bag purchases!!

IMAGE: Off to market with my very own Lamp & Motor handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment