Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lamp & Motor has a 'Brush with the Law'




With my gorgeous friend Lisa (Lovely things by Lisa - paper toile images created from original nature photographs), we had a stall this weekend at the Brush with the Law market on Oxford Street in Bulimba. Some very talented people there, quite a mix of 'nanna' handcrafts and some funky felting and jewellery as well. Take a look at Jet Beads & Craft based in Yamanto. Tania makes her own glass beads and the most amazing array of bangles, earring, pendants, rings and so on. She also runs jewellery making classes and sells Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and Anna Maria Horner patterns from her shop and online.
Lamp & Motor was busy this weekend, also having a stall at the Young Designers Markets at South Bank on Sunday - wheww - I think I need a lie down and a Becks!
IMAGES Top row L-R: Lovely things by Lisa, Kerri and Lisa at Brush with the Law
Bottom row L-R: Jet Beads & Craft, Lamp & Motor vintage and kitsch bags

No comments:

Post a Comment