Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two Thumbs Up

The gorgeous Epheriell Designs featured my Lamp & Motor Silky Flower Bag in her Superb Sunday blog article!

This bag is for sale at the Lamp & Motor Etsy shop for $30USD (about $34.50 AUD).

Thanks Jess, you're a star! Check out Epheriell Designs - Handmade style, indie design, and crafty resources for gorgeous jewellery and other lovely things.

This bag now has a lucky new owner. For more beautiful bags visit the Lamp & Motor Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment