Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy People

Beautiful day in sunny Ipswich at the Handmade Expo. I actually got sunburnt, very warm in the middle of the day. Lovely people and lots of interesting punters. It was just great to meet other Etsy shop people as well as BrisStyle folk.

I tried a new display set-up this time, using some fabulous 'Stitchcraft' knitting magazines from the 50s that I sourced from an op shop as props. I think it worked quite well.

People were loving the brooches today, see happy customer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment