Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lamp & Motor at the Ipswich Handmade Expo this Saturday

Come along to the Handmade Expo at the Ipswich Turf Club, Brisbane Road, Bundamba, for a fun day of all things handmade and crafty, this Saturday 15 August. Lamp & Motor will be having a market stall so pop in and say hello, you never know, you may be tempted to take a Lamp & Motor creation home with you... I've heard this is a huge market and the organisers sound, well, very organised, with promotion etc. So, I am looking forward to it.
Image attribution: Shire Horse by Squeezyboy (Flickr Creative Commons
http://www.flickr.com/photos/squeezyboy/46072245/)

2 comments: