Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Friday, July 3, 2009

I love Fridays!

I love having Fridays off - what a nice day it was in sunny Brisbane today! Pulled together this one today out of a scarf that I bought second-hand during the week. I love the geometric shapes and colours and it has a lovely wide strap, very comfy and easy to sling over your shoulder. Scarves are such a great source of wonderful design....Available to purchase, contact me through my email address lampandmotor@live.com.au ($40). This bag now has a lucky new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment