Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Friday, July 31, 2009

Lamp & Motor at the Young Designers Market, Southbank this weekend!!

Very excited, getting ready for the Young Designers Market at Southbank in Brisbane this weekend, Sunday 2 August 10am-4pm. This will be my first market stall ever! Have been busily getting ready and hoping I have enough stock, business cards, etc. It will be great to meet other crafty people and the weather's guaranteed to be just beautiful. If you're in the area on the weekend pop into my stall and say hi. Image attribution: Calm Palm taken by Cyron (from Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyron/542176364/)

No comments:

Post a Comment