Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New design - a clutch for all seasons

Created a new design this morning, a gorgeous clutch made from vintage green striped cotton with large white flowers. Really lovely (if I do say so myself). Kind of Asian inspired but mostly just a very cool vintage clutch. Available to purchase from Etsy, or contact me through my email address lampandmotor@live.com.au ($35AUD/$30USD). This bag now has a lucky new owner. Plenty more where that came from...see http://www.lampandmotor.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment