Welcome to Lamp & Motor. I source vintage and recycled fabrics to create beautiful bags. My sources of inspiration are varied and I find some of the most stunning fabrics in the most unlikely places. Please feel free to add your comments, tell me what you like or don't like. And, if you are really interested in having your very own Lamp & Motor vintage or kitsch creation contact me and we'll talk turkey, email lampandmotor@live.com.au

Friday, July 17, 2009

Lamp & Motor now trading on Etsy

I have finally opened an online store on Etsy, see http://www.lampandmotor.etsy.com/. I shall add more to the shop in the next week or so. You can also access my shop through the Etsy widget on the right. Etsy is US based so all prices are in US dollars, but it's very easy to buy, even outside of the US. And I am offering FREE POSTAGE to all purchases within Australia. If you are hesitant to purchase through Etsy just email me at lampandmotor@live.com.au and we'll sort something out. I will continue to post images of the bags I've been making to this blog, keep your eye on the slideshow on the right. So if you see something you like, get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment